.jpg)
2/12/2009 11:15PM EST
Joe G. you were right, I just arrived at my gate and even though I am sitting in New York, I feel as if I have left the country. I am surrounded by Korean people, and understand very little of the conversations. Truly I am the foreigner here. The music is peaceful and calming. I am ready for overnight flight to Seoul and excited about what tomorrow will bring! annyeonghi gyeseyo
Joe G. you were right, I just arrived at my gate and even though I am sitting in New York, I feel as if I have left the country. I am surrounded by Korean people, and understand very little of the conversations. Truly I am the foreigner here. The music is peaceful and calming. I am ready for overnight flight to Seoul and excited about what tomorrow will bring! annyeonghi gyeseyo
2
1 comment:
I hope you enjoy the volunteer time, you do things in Korea that you will not do at home. Continue to learn from this cross-cultural trip.
Love and prayers
Always, Ctherine
Post a Comment