
Not to much in the way of pictures today, just the campus dusted with snow during the night.
I met Isabel Searson, the high school principal. We discussed some different approaches to get some collaboration started between our schools including recording and podcasting effective classes. I am invited to attend the HS assembly and am introduced to the student body.
After my meeting with Isabel, I spend some time with Cynthia Dhinaharan. We compare notes on our network and infrastucture, as well as how they handle their laptop program. She is facing a new challenge in the spring when TCIS and GSIS switch to Apples. It will be interesting to follow up with her to see how that goes.
Rosie, who has been keeping my schedule this week, and I grab a quick bite at the MS. I try to walk around the block but it starts to snow quite hard so I wimp out and head back to campus.
My final meeting, is with Darren Price, Director of Technology and School Improvement. We try to summarize my stay and we both agree that we can strengthen our schools relationship by using technology. It becomes a matter of getting the right mix of faculty to collaborate.
Packing up for the Phillipines. Going low tech for a week. Hope you have enjoyed my rambling account on my stay in South Korea. I look forward to filling you in on my stay in the Philippines.
Later Ed
1 comment:
Dear Ed,
Looks and sounds like you are having a terrific time. Adam and Jen were here Sat (the 14th) to celebrate my birthday. We had a terrific time.
So, be safe and have a blast.
Love
Judy and Alan
Post a Comment