
2/14/2009 12:39AM Korean Time
Happy Valentine’s Day-Jan, I forgot to get you a card.
Due to the fact that I was unable to connect via my Blackberry at JFK this will be a multiple post. Linda I almost gave you a call. I was feeling your pain.
Well, I am about 4 hours away from Seoul. Got a little sleep on the flight, but looking forward to getting back on the ground. It has been a very pleasant flight and the flight crew was great. We enjoyed two meals while in flight, but I am not sure exactly which ones they were supposed to be. They offer American and Korean cuisine. Seeing that I am in transit to Korea I had one of each. The Korean meal was very interesting. It was green tea rice porridge, with fruit, and a very tasty vegetable that was slightly pickled. I asked the stewardess what it was but couldn’t really understand what she said. It sounded like, omlette so maybe it was breakfast. Will have to investigate more, because I really enjoyed it and would like to know what it was. Hopefully I can get connected after landing and get this posted. At any rate when this gets posted; I’ll be a Seoul Man!
1 comment:
pickled what??? Glad youi enjoying your flight. Hope you get some rest when you land. Love you-
Post a Comment